Amore La Musica
Saturday 6 May 2017
Foyer/Bar opens 6.30pm
Doors to Theatre open 7.00pm
Amorè la Musica
presents ‘Amorè Australia’ – a fundraising concert featuring the wonderful music of
Sondheim, Mozart, Puccini, The Seekers, Les Misérables and much more.
- Anita Parakh-Morgan (Soprano) – Anita has performed in Chicago with The Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra, Opera Queensland Chorus, guest soloist with Queensland Pops Orchestra and much more;
- Danika Saal (Mezzo-Soprano) – Danika has been treading the boards of both professional and amateur theatres across the greater Brisbane region most of her life. She has performed with Underground Opera, Harvest Rain Theatre Company, Ipswich Musical Theatre, Queensland Musical Theatre, Savoyards and many more. Danika has performed with corporate bands Tempo Five, Sirens and BSB Swing, showcasing her versatile voice across pop, jazz and rock genres.
- Jack Parakh-Morgan (Tenor) – Jack has performed with Opera Queensland Chorus including their productions of ‘The Masked Ball’, ‘Carmen’, ‘La Traviata’, ‘Otello’, ‘The Barber of Seville’ and ‘Turandot’.
- Brett Hann (Baritone) – Brett has performed throughout Queensland in various musical theatre productions. He was a member of the Ipswich Orpheus Chorale, Blackstone-Ipswich Cambrian Choir and performed with Vavachi Entertainment in their theatre restaurants. He is presently performing with the Ipswich Musical Theatre Company.
- Daniel Beveridge (Baritone) – Daniel has found his niche in classical music after his journey from country, folk and rock. He is currently a member of the Ipswich Orphesus Chorale and has performed in their theatre restaurants and annual productions of ‘South Pacific’ and ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’.
All proceeds will be donated to support Brisbane’s homeless and disadvantaged.
‘Bringing the fun and joy of Opera and Classical Music to Brisbane and Beyond’
Concession/Student (with card) $32
Child Under 12 $20
all online tickets incur 2% cc fee
NO onsite parking
$13 carparking may be available at the RNA